Business owners need to connect and grow with current customers AND develop new customers. It’s hard to connect with people as they fly past your billboard at 60 mph (you pay how much per month for that?). It’s also very difficult for new and existing clients to find you when they NEVER EVER pick up a Yellow Pages book (you paid how much per year for that ad which sits there on a page, in between hundreds of other pages?).
EVERY SINGLE YEAR more and more companies make the leap from offline advertising to online advertising for one BIG reason: That is where people go to find local businesses! Google, social media, and email are three of the most important ways you should be connecting with NEW customers every single day!
As of Septemer 2012, here are a few shocking online statistics:
- There are more devices connected to the internet than people on earth.
- There are more than 2.27 Billion people online (doubled since 2007)
- Youtube users watch more than 3 billion hours of Youtube video per month
- 91% of online adults use social media regularly
- Every minute of the day:
- There are 2 million search queries on Google
- 571 websites are created
- 48 hours of video are uploaded to Youtube
- 100,000 tweets are sent
- 684,478 pieces of content are shared on Facebook
- 93% of US adult users are on Facebook
- Almost 8 new people come online every second
- 61% of global internet users research products online before they buy
On the flip side, many businesses take the internet for granted. Here are a few statistics that are even more shocking:
- Only 27% of small and 34% of medium businesses are using social media for customer outreach (increases 10% year on year)
- 25% of small/medium businesses have NO strategy with social media and only 24% of small and 28% of medium businesses actually measure their ROI of social media activity.
- 83% of socially savvy consumers have walked away from from a purchase in the past year after a negative consumer review (as opposed to 49% of everyone else).
- 56% of tweets to companies are being ignored
- Tweet volumes tripled over 2012
- 55% of consumers share their purchases socially over Facebook, Twitter, and other Social Media Sites
- On average, companies only respond to 30% of social media fans’ feedback
- Social media users who receive excellent customer service spend on average 21% more than non-social customers
What do people want from brands on Social Media?
- 83% want deals and promotions
- 70% want rewards programs
- 58% want exclusive content
- 55% want feedback on new products
So what do these statistics mean? It means you are leaving money ON THE TABLE if you are not doing the right things online and interacting with your customers. Social media users want to feel special and closer to the brands they love. Studies have shown that when businesses respond to their customers via Social media and provide excellent service, customers will not only spend more, but will share their experience with all their social friends. Ever heard of the phrase “Viral Advertising?” The more presence you have online and the better your service, the more business you will bring in. PERIOD. The best part of viral advertising is it’s FREE.
Premier Business Advisor WILL connect you several times per week with all of your customers and potential customers, by way of emails that they OPT IN to see and thus keep YOU on their mind; PLUS by way of multiple Facebook postings, Twitter “tweets” and YouTube productions, YOUR business will bet “BIZZY” with the power of Social Media Management. We will help you manage your online presence so you can rest assured it is done the RIGHT way!
Being FOUND when THEY search for your BIZ on the internet is another way Premier Business Advisor can help YOUR business connect with those who are looking for YOUR wonderful products & services. And UNLIKE the paper product portfolio, OUR packages are alive and busting at the seams with value at under $200 per month! We will take care of everything you need to reach out to your community and capture their undying loyalty, so you can focus on the stuff you really WANT to focus on: customer service.
No matter what kind of business you are, you NEED our help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us and ask how we can help you get your online presence soaring today. We will do everything we can to accommodate your ideas and work with you. Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you!